Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Sunscreen combines sun protection with skincare. The sunscreen agents work synergistically with plant actives to provide the highest level of protection from solar radiation. With SPF 50, it forms a protective umbrella on your skin, which is capable of blocking 98% of UVB rays that are responsible for sunburn, tanning, and patchy uneven complexion. With PA+++, it is highly effectual in shielding the skin from UVA rays that penetrate deep into the skin and trigger premature aging of the skin. Slathering the sunscreen on the face, arms, legs, and other exposed areas of the body help in averting the cumulative effect of sun exposure and minimizing the signs of photoaging. This Oriental Botanics Sunscreen is unique because it is enriched with premium botanical extracts that help strengthen the natural antioxidant barrier of the skin and deliver moisture to preserve the natural suppleness of the skin. The result is perfectly protected balanced, nourished, and hydrated skin. For continuous sun protection, reapply sunscreen every few hours.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen enriched with plant actives for superior protection from UV rays and advanced skincare
- With SPF 50 & PA+++, it shields the skin against UVA and UVB rays to protect against sunburn, tanning and photoaging
- Aloe vera, green tea and cucumber soothe, cool, hydrate, nourish and protect the skin
- Rich in antioxidants that help negate the harmful effects of free radicals on the skin due to exposure to sunlight and pollutants
- Non-greasy and non-sticky texture provides a smooth finish, making it comfortable for use even on hot, humid days
- By filtering out most of the solar radiation that strikes your skin, it helps defend against hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Prevents premature signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles
- Assists in maintaining the natural skin tone and radiance
About the Brand: Oriental Botanicals is an Australian-made range of natural health products formulated according to the ancient principles of Chinese herbal medicine, and available exclusively from pharmacies. Since 1999, the goal at Oriental Botanicals has been to provide you with optimal therapeutic results by integrating the best of traditional Chinese medicine with clinically tested Western herbal remedies. The brand offers products free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and common allergens, and are carefully tested for purity, potency and toxic contaminants like heavy metals and pesticides.